Rolling VW Photo Booth
Hosting an outdoor shindig? You should meet our side project, Booth Bus! It’s a photo booth in a vintage Volkswagen Campmobile. We have been working hard restoring this charming VW to its former glory. The inside has been completely redone and now fully geared up with fancy smancy new gizmos for photo making. Booth Bus i just the pizzaz you need for your event.
Inside Booth Bus, you take 4×6 single photos, 2×6 photo strips and make animated GIFs. Photos are printed instantly. You will also be able to show off your photos by sharing them on Facebook, Twitter or over email at our social media station.
Booth Bus is available for your wedding or special event in Calgary from May to September. We only have a limited number of dates open so if you are thinking about having us at your event, talk to us soon!
Silly Booth Booth Bus
- Minimum Three Hours Photo Booth Rental
- Unlimited 4×6 and Photostrip Printing
- Make Animated GIFs
- Your Logo/Artwork and Text on Photos
- Ridiculous Props
- Super Awesome Backdrop
- Social Media Station (Facebook, Twitter, Email)
- Lovely Host
- All Photos Hosted Online for Free Download
- USB of All Photos
- No-charge Setup and Teardown
- Additional Hours Available
- Additional Hours
- Instant Photo Buttons
- Coffee Table Book
- Lazy Reprints (Instantly reprint up to 3 more of the same photo)
- Broadcast (Wirelessly broadcast photos to your AV system)
- High Speed Reprint Station (Additional dedicated system to make lots of reprints)
Questions About Booth Bus
Get answers to your questions about Booth Bus here!
- How much space do I need? 25ft x 20ft minimum floor space.
- How many people can fit inside Booth Bus? We have had 8, but 3 is most comfortable.
- What happens if it rains? We can bring a pop up tent or set up our regular photo booth indoors.
- What if my venue has no power? We will bring our own power. Please let us know in advance.
- My venue doesn’t have Wifi, can we still share photos online? Of course! Our units are all connected to the Internet via Telus LTE so we can share photos instantly.
- My event is in the middle of nowhere and doesn’t have cellular coverage. In that case, social media sharing will not be possible. We will post all the photos in your private gallery after the event!
I Got Questions!
You got more questions? We won’t bite. Check out the Frequently Asked Questions page for more answers.